Thursday, August 11, 2011

My life these days

Consists of...
Applying this a gajillion times a day. At every nagging itch.

3 capsules, 2x a day. For some reason doctors don't like to recommend herbal supplements, but I did my research on this one and it's perfectly safe during pregnancy. God created it for a reason, right?

Showering and scrubbing this stuff on me 3x a day, in a cold shower. No kidding. It smells like I was just outside in the middle of a campfire, but that's the price we pay.

And the results after 3 days of use? Still unbearable itching, driving me nuts. Gotta give it some time I guess. PRAY FOR ME!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about the itching! Tiffany Valdez had some itching when she was pregnant (I read it on her blog) and not sure what she did to cure it but you might want to ask her. hope that helps!