Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Little Things That Bring Me Joy

Today I've been married for as long as we spent engaged...5 months! These 5 months have gone by soooo much faster.

Bright orange fresh flowers in the apartment on a gray and rainy day.

My puppy going into psycho mode and running around all crazy for no reason.

My puppy barks like crazy whenever Rob hugs me. The little tike is so protective of his pregnant mommy.

My husband is so willing to do anything for me at the drop of a hat. It's just who he is.

The way my puppy gets so excited when we come home that he'll get his bone in his mouth (his comfort object) and come bark/howl at us with it in his mouth.

My husband tells me every day how beautiful I am and that he loves me.

My husband enjoys taking care of the dishes so I don't have to. Yeah, be jealous.

A girl at the gym today, whom I might add is super in shape, pointed me out to another person and told them to do the cardio routine I'm doing, because it's clearly doing me good. Hellloooo self esteem boost!

Despite only having one part time job between the two of us for 3 months now, God has taken care of us in such an overwhelming and unexplainable way.

God truly cares about the desires of our hearts! When we ask Him to give us His desires, they become our desires, and He likes to honor that.

These were just a few of the things I was thinking about today :-)

2 comments:

Marcie said...

Now this is your heart! I new it was still there....I love you my beautiful, sweet, smart, joyful Steph! Soon to be a Mommy! It is so much fun! (At least most of the time..)

Love Ya,
Mom

Unknown said...

is it weird that i want to comment on almost everything you write??? ha.
loving your blog :]