Thursday, April 14, 2011

Anticipating Moving

Today, like many days, all I can think about is moving to Texas...in just over a month! While we're both excited, the financial part of moving your life 1500 miles away is overwhelming. My dad is graciously driving his car up here and we will be renting a small U-Haul trailer to hitch onto his car. This is the only thing we can afford, and we still couldn't do it without my dad's help. Due to this small trailer, we're having to leave some of the bigger (and unfortunately more expensive) things behind. Like our couch, possibly kitchen table and chairs, and the dresser in our bedroom. I know, though, that God will provide for us when we get to Texas. He always has provided. We are in the final stages of securing an apartment, just waiting for all the paperwork to go through. We can't WAIT to have a place to finally call ours. Yes, it's still rented, but it's not a 'halfway house' like the two we've been in since we got married. In my spare time today I've been putting together a list of the items we are taking with us, to get an idea of how everything will fit in the trailer. Did I mention I can't wait for this?!

No comments: