Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Merry Christmas from Josiah





Oh my goodness. Is he not the cutest thing on the planet? Rob's brother Darryl was in town the past few days and he had some fun taking tons of pictures of the little man. Seriously, I have the cutest baby ever.

In other news, I started working at Starbucks last week. Glad to finally have a real job, where I have a schedule, and I work hard with a bunch of super amazing people, and I'll get a predictable paycheck. I also got hired by Gateway Church to work in their cafe part time too! Aaaaand I'm pursuing a waitressing job for the evenings. Nuts huh? Well, gotta do what ya gotta do to survive. The only thing keeping me sane is knowing this won't last forever. If the grand ol' US of A will get it together and give Rob his Visa, I won't have to work so dang much and never see my family. Oh I could easily rant all of my frustrations!

Lets all just go back up and look at those happy and perfect baby pictures :-)




No comments: