Thank you Kailene over at Jubilee for inspiring a list themed blog today :-)
1. According to my doctor, baby Josiah could literally arrive any time now. Basically, it's a sit and wait game right now. She said she wouldn't be surprised if he came this week. Buuuut I'm trying not to get my hopes up. I'm feeling the calm before the storm right now.
2. I'm extremely excited for Josiah to arrive. And I don't think I can quite convey the miracle of that statement. 9 months ago I was terrified, I was upset, I thought God made a mistake. For many of these months I've asked God what the heck He was thinking. But now, just the thought of holding Josiah in my arms, and kissing his sweet cheeks, and holding his little hand, is almost too much for me. To hold him, and know that the very hands of God knit him together inside of me, completely overwhelms my heart.
3. I can't wait to not be pregnant. AKA I can't wait to go running again. And uh, drink a margarita...
4. I just had coffee. Which means Josiah just had coffee. Which might explain the jelly bean like effect happening in my belly right now.
5. This is what Boss looked like the day we got him. He was so tiny and innocent looking. And friends, this is my firstborn. He will not be forgotten when Josiah comes. Mark my words. That's all for now :-)