Monday, May 30, 2011

Dreams and Visions

I had a very vivid dream last night, undoubtedly a word from God, and I must share!

I was here in Oklahoma one morning at my parents house when the tornado sirens started going off. I didn't take it seriously at first, I thought they were just testing the sirens for some reason. But then I looked out the back window and saw a tornado right there in the field right across from the house and it was coming straight toward me. So I grabbed the animals, dove into the closet and could see this tornado outside the window spinning all around, like I was inside of it.

After the tornado was gone I walked outside, and there was no damage whatsoever to the house I was in. I had been divinely protected! You could clearly see the path of this tornado, you could see where it had torn up the grass and torn down trees in it's path. You could even see the dirt and grass the tornado had left against the house, showing it was against the house, despite there not being any damage. Incredible!

Storms in this life are inevitable. It was like God was saying that even in the midst of these storms I'm going through and continue to go through, He is right there protecting me and I will not be harmed. What an amazing word from God today! I am so encouraged!

No comments: