Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Awesome New Adventures!

It has been a whirlwind this past week, BUT I have vowed to not get too busy for blogging :-)

I am in TEXAS! I can literally hardly believe it, it's been so surreal for me; I keep wondering when vacation is going to end. But it's NOT!

The weather has been a bit of a shock. It's one thing to be here and adjust as the heat gradually starts taking over, but to go from cold to hot and humid right away has actually been hard. I forgot what it was like to sweat all the time, for putting on makeup to be pointless, and for everything I drink to pour sweat and get warm right away. But I wouldn't have it any other way - I LOVE the heat! (Now my apartment needs to open up the darn pool so I can lay out!) Boss isn't really sure what to think of the heat. I took him on a short walk yesterday afternoon and on our way back he spotted a shady place in the grass and just laid down like he'd had enough. Ha poor guy.

I still look back to the Sunday Rob and I were in Dallas after our honeymoon. I remember being in Gateway Church and Emmie and I cried together because we knew it was the last time we'd see each other for a very long time, and it stunk! She said to me to come home soon, and I cried even more thinking Texas would never be home again. I know without a doubt I am right where I'm supposed to be. It almost feels like home. Just need Rob to get here now, and it WILL feel like home.

Everything seems to be falling into place and I'm loving it. God has already tremendously blessed us! I promise I will get pictures posted soon :-)

New adventures, new beginnings, knowing God is true and His word never fails us. Excited, excited, excited!

Malachi 3:10-11
10 Bring all the tithes into the storehouse,
That there may be food in My house,
And try Me now in this,”
Says the LORD of hosts,

“ If I will not open for you the windows of heaven
And pour out for you such blessing
That there will not be room enough to receive it.
11 “ And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes,
So that he will not destroy the fruit of your ground,
Nor shall the vine fail to bear fruit for you in the field,”
Says the LORD of hosts;
12 And all nations will call you blessed,
For you will be a delightful land,”
Says the LORD of hosts.

No comments: