Thursday, May 27, 2010

Outdoor Camping for Girlie Girls

Tonight I head to Colorado where I'll embark on an outdoor camping experience and endeavor to climb Hallet's peak. I think this is going to be a much more challenging experience than running a half marathon, mostly due to the opportunity to brave the outdoors without showering for 5 days. Yuck! (Glad Rob won't have to see me like that!) While I love adventure, I love being a woman, and being clean, and showering every day.

I'm excited to spend a few days in Estes Park and see the Rockies for the first time. I don't want to miss out on such a cool opportunity because I'm so focused on staying clean. I'm trying to understand the mind of a man, and think like one would, in regards to enjoying this whole camping thing.

I'll be back Monday, hopefully with some incredible updates on the weekend :-)

No comments: