Monday, November 5, 2012

Currently

Loving: that Josiah is walking more and more. All day Sunday he just wanted to walk all over the place all of a sudden. Also loving the cooler weather and occasional chance to wear a hoodie here in Texas, and the fact that the holidays are just around the corner!

Reading: A few weeks ago I read Sparkly Green Earrings (yet to be released...see here) but haven't picked up anything new. I neeeeeeed another good book though!

Watching:  There's not a whole lot that I'm interested in right now, but there is one show that I'm like, Okay, stop everything, put Josiah to bed, I MUST watch this. And that is Nashville. I love.love.love this new show.

Listening to: lately on the chilly nights we've been having, I've stood outside under the dark sky and just taken in the silence. Living outside the city, outside of all the traffic and noisy neighbors and obnoxious music blaring from cars, I find so much peace in the stillness. And silence is rare with a little one, so I enjoy every second of it I can get.

Thinking about: how I'm going to be seeing even less of family in the coming weeks. this hurricane has us slammed at work. I hate being away from both of my guys.

Looking forward to: one of my best friends is going to have a baby definitely by Thursday - cannot wait to meet her little guy and see her become a momma. Also looking forward to the holidays and being around family. OH and also looking forward to having enough money by December to upgrade to a professional camera and graduate from my little baby DSLR!

Making me happy: really seeing results from running, pumpkin candles, snuggles with my baby boy, holiday drinks at Starbucks, the fact that I get to spend another day with my husband and son.

1 comment:

Kailene Power said...

So many things to be thankful for. :) I love this!