Monday, July 9, 2012

When Daddy Leaves the Country

Rob has been gone a week now; he's in Canada preparing for his Visa interview. So this past week I've been so blessed to have friends come and stay with me and watch Josiah while I worked. We've had a lot of fun! For July 4th we tried getting Josiah and Joseph together for some pictures [did you know it's really difficult to get a sharp picture when you have two nonstop crawlers?!] But here's a couple of snapshots that turned out decent :-)




Tomorrow I get to head to Canada with Josiah. Flying with my squirmy and very vocal [almost] 9 month old is going to be an adventure!

Did you catch that? Almost 9 months old?! I feel like it was just a few days ago that we were bringing him home from the hospital [am I still going to be saying that when he turns 10, 13, 18...?!] Oh my. I just love that little guy and I'm pretty thankful for the one on one time I've had with him these past few days. Definitely soaking it up because I'm about to be working full time, normal people hours, and I'm going to see even less of him. I can't wait until the day when I get to be the one staying at home full time with a house full of little Griffioen's. 

Off to do some more packing for our flight tomorrow! Yes, I am going to be THAT mom with the billion pieces of luggage...all for baby. Oh, and lets hope this doesn't happen!

No comments: