Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankfulness and Anxiousness

It's a season of thankfulness. Everyone is posting lately about what they are thankful for. It's definitely a reminder to see the good in every situation.

I am so, so, so thankful to have the opportunity to stay home with Josiah as long as I have. And I am so thankful Rob's had that opportunity as well! How many dads get to stay home and be a part of their child's life like this?

In the midst of my thankfulness, however, my heart is starting to become anxious. Finding a job is still proving impossible, and well, the money is about to run dry. I keep telling myself that God knows all this, He isn't going to leave us on the street. And I also feel like God is saying to continue to enjoy this precious time I have being at home, because I know I will never get it back.

One day, I have hope, this whole immigration thing will be done with and Rob will be able to work. In the meantime, friends, if you'll join with me in prayer for my little family. Rejoice with us that we have this time together, and pray with us that God would provide a job for me to take care of the family.

Happy thanksgiving everyone!

1 comment:

RosyRilli said...

Praying for you and your adorable family! Good luck :)