Sunday, November 13, 2011

One Year Anniversary!

Today is me and Rob's one year wedding anniversary! I can't believe it! Never would I have imagined where we'd be in our lives now this time a year ago. Having a baby and living back in Texas were definitely NOT on the agenda. Ha. I wish we were able to do more to celebrate, but I'm thankful we'll at least be able to go out for a few hours tonight while my best friend Emmie watches Josiah. My maid of honor still taking care of her girl :-)




I love you babe! I couldn't be happier to have married you. You are the most patient and loving man I know, I don't know where I'd be without you. I'm so glad to be on this journey with you, through the many trials and joys we face. I wouldn't have it any other way. Thank you for loving me so selflessly. Here's to many more beautiful years ahead!

No comments: