Monday, June 13, 2011

Just Another Year Older?


Today is another birthday.

A new start.

A new beginning.

A new journal :-)

I've been through a lot of pain & trials in the past almost year, it's been a very dry, desert of a time since leaving Teen Mania. I don't think I'll be out of the desert all that soon, BUT, I do know I won't be here forever. I have hope that God's plans are good, they are purposeful, and God wants to meet me in this place.

Life is a work in progress. Life is unpredictable. I will always be growing, learning, & becoming. I've gotta learn to be okay with the journey. I've gotta keep trusting that I'm in the palm of God's hand in the midst of the trials.

I'm so blessed on this birthday. I have a faithful, selfless, generous, & loving husband. We are living in Texas, have a perfect apartment for this season of our lives, a sweet, sweet puppy, and a beautiful, precious gift being knit together by the very hands of God inside of me.

Here's to the journey, to becoming.

"My God shall supply all your need according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus." - Phil 4:19

No comments: