Friday, May 4, 2012

Life's Important Things

Obviously...I have not blogged in over a month. And I'm really okay with that. April was absolutely the craziest month OF MY LIFE and I hardly even had a chance to read a single blog I follow, much less post something.

So what's happened in the past month?

Big stuff, that's what.

Like completing my goal of running a half marathon! Hardest run of my life, but so, so, so worth it crossing that finish line!

I was given a blessing, which I thought was a curse, but then ended up being used by God to speak to me BIG dreams and plans that He was ready to set in motion. Vague, I know, but it's all about photography. It's been a dream of mine for a very long time, something I couldn't stop thinking about. One day earlier this month God showed me so clearly that now was the time. And Rob 100% agreed, so we did some research, talked to some people, and bought what we needed to get started.

I am SO excited. I know nothing, except that I have an eye for a good shot. But God is ready to use me right where I'm at. And it helps that I have the cutest baby on the planet to practice with :-)


April was certainly an insane month. But it turned out to be quite a month of God's favor and blessing.

And now, I shall get back to enjoying my quiet evening :-)

No comments: