2. I got married nearly 3 weeks ago. Best. Thing. Ever. I am so unbelievably happy and blessed!
3. Some friends of our got married 2 months ago.
4. Another friend is getting married in 1 month.
5. Canada is cold, there are dirt roads everywhere, temperatures in celsius, distance in kilometers, gasoline in liters (or spelled the canadian way, kilometres and litres) at the equivalent of $4 per gallon.
6. AKA life is very different.
7. I have a kitchen to myself for the first time ever. I really enjoy cooking now that I don't have to share a kitchen with 15 other people.
8. I'm addicted to Criminal Minds.
9. Rob and I are addicted to The Amazing Race and Survivor...and each other :-)
10. I'm overwhelmed by God's grace, His goodness and His kindness. I'm blessed beyond anything I could imagine and I deserve none of it. I'm 21 years old, passionately following Jesus Christ, had my life changed in podunk east Texas, and I'm married to the most wonderful man I've ever known.